2009年4月29日水曜日

Book review1: SALLY'S PHONE


Outline
It is Thursday morning. Sally is in bed, and her phone rang. It was Andrew, he is her boyfriend. He asked her to come with him in order to meet his new boss. He said to her to wear her blue skirt. Her skirt is dirty and she does not want to wear the skirt. In fact, she likes red but blue. However, he does not like red. Sally told her friend about it. She decided to wear a red skirt. After she bought the skirt, she went to a cafe. A man walked, using the cell phone. He crashed her and they fall their cell phones. His name was Paul. After the day, they noticed they mistook each other’s cell phone. They fell in love. They changed their cell phones. He asked to go his sister’s birthday party. The day was the day Andrew asked her to go with him to meet his new boss. She chose Paul and not goes to Andrew.

Impression
I like love stories. I think it is romantic that we fall in love by cell phones. However, if I was Sally, I would no fall in love with Paul. I do not like men like Andrew. I want to meet a good man such as Paul!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿