2009年5月30日土曜日

Okonomiyaki




Last Thursday, I went to the volunteer work, but no student came;) So, I talked my friend, and senior. My senior is Chinese and sometimes teaches me Chinese. That day, he said to me that I had to write Chinese sentences by using new vocabulary which I learned in the class. I tried hard and made four sentences. When he saw the sentences, he laughed and praised me. I was very happy.


After the volunteer, I went to 'Dondontei' with my friend and seniors. We ordered each okonomiyaki and cooked ourselves. My senior failed turning his okonomiyaki. We enjoyed cooking and eating. I like them very much.


In the car to go to Kamikumamoto station, I talked to my friend a lot:)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Um, it looks so delicious! so you've had great time ^.^

    返信削除
  2. I want to go to eat Okonomiyaki!! By the way, your blog's title is very cute!

    返信削除