2009年6月3日水曜日

In class:sports

On May 28th, I talked to Mai.U and Naoko.
First, I talked to her about what sports I like. My favorite sports is basketball. There are several reasons why I like it. First, basketball is very exciting. Second, its rules are not so difficult. Third, it is very popular. I belonged to a basketball when I was a elementary school student.
Then, Mai told me what sports she likes. She likes badminton. She said the reasons why she likes it are everyone can enjoy because it is easy to play, and we can play with only two people.
Next, I talked to her what sport I don't like. I hate boxing, because it is very violent and not interesting. Then, blood and punches are not good for children.
After my talking, Mai told me what sport she does not like. She does not like soccer. The reason was that we need 11 people to play and we have to run and too tired.
Finally, I talked to Naoko. She likes table tennis. I know that she had been playing it when she was a junior high school student. She told me why she likes it. There are some reasons. First, we can play inside. Second, it is easy to play. Third, it is a good exercise.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like basketball and volleyball. But I like swimming to ^.^ And yeep, I'm agree with you - boxing is...horrible.

    返信削除