2009年10月6日火曜日

my high school friends

On August 14th, I met friends when i was a high school student. The members were Kaori, Sakiko, Saki and I. First of all, we decided to meet at Tamana station.Kaori and I took the same train and went to Tamana station together. When we arrived there, my phone rang. Saki sent mail and said she missed the train and would be late. She and I sometimes meet, and always she is late. About 10 minutes later, Sakiko came to Tamana station with her car.


We decided to choose the restaurant to eat lunch. We went to "Onfulu-lu". After an hour, Saki arrived at the station, and we ate lunch. That days lunch menu were pasta with umeboshi and natto, rice omelet and Takana pilaf. I ate rice omelet.




Dishes were very delicious. After eating, we took print club. Then, we went to karaoke and enjoyed singing. At last, we went to joyful and ate dinner. We talked a lot.

I had good time with them. Friends makes me happy!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿