2009年5月22日金曜日

Blood types and signs

On may 14th, we talked about our blood types and our signs.
My blood type is O. This blood type people are unorganized. Then, they are sociable and unyielding. Also, we are called romantic. In fact, I think I am a romantic person. I like romantic situation.
My sign is the Virgo. This type people are usually very pure, but sometimes do bad things. In addition, they are organized and very hard-working. They know a lot of things and enjoy learning about new things.

I talked to Miyo. Her blood type is B. People whose blood type of B are my-pace, and selfish. Many people say that the people whose blood type of B are opt to be moody.

Many Japanese people watch fortune-telling on TV in the morning. In fact, I care about them.
I believe in the results when the results are good. However, the results are not good, I don't believe. I think that there are many people like me.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Yey, my blood type is O too. But I don't know.. I think I'm a strong person and other people think that too. My sign is Scorpio ^.^

    返信削除