2009年5月22日金曜日

Morning and Evening habits

On May 21th, I talked to Kasumi and Masanori about our habits in the morning and in the evening.

I usually go to bed at 0:30. Before bed, I do many things. For example, I brush up my teeth. I watch TV. Then, I use cellphone and look many sites or blogs. sometimes, I clean my room a little. In the morning, I get up at 5:10. I am sleepy every day. I wash my face, make up, change my clothes, eat breakfast, brush my teeth. Then I leave home at 6:00.

Kasumi goes to bed at 0:30. Before her sleeping, she sets a alarm, brush her teeth, and check her mails. Also, she drinks tea and prepare to attend tomorrow's classes. She picks out her clothes for the next day. In the morning, she get up 7:00. She wash her face, puts up her hair, eats breakfast, brush up her teeth, get dressed, and then, she makes sure that she had everything.

Masanori goes to bed at 23:00. I think it is early. he studies, eats dinner, takes a bath, and brush his teeth before going to bed. In the morning, he gets up 6:15. He takes a walk with his dog every morning. It's wonderful!!

The time we go to bed and get up are very differnt. I want to get up later!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Uch, I go to bed at about... 22:00 (so quickly! haha), and wake up at 6:00. At morning I'm full of energy but at afternoon and evening I'm so tired ;-; And always before I sleep I listen to music *.*

    返信削除