2009年5月16日土曜日

Class exercise :Friends

I talked to my friends about our friends.
First, I will write about my best friend. My best friend's name is Misato. I met her when I entered Mutsuai elementary school. she is very tall, 172 cm. Her hair is black and she has wave hair. Also, she is very kind, and ironside. I like her very much!
I talked to Ayaka. Her best friend's name is chika. She is very cute and she has very big eyes. In addition, she is small face. Then Ayaka talked about Chika's personality. Sha said that Chika is tough. ayaka said that they met in the elementary school.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Ow, I envy you! I want to go there to! Please, please tell me how was in Kanajani8's concert, when you back, ok? ^.^ I like them too, but not that much like NewS.

    I don't know about this! Thanks for told me! I'm wonder, haha. I can't wait when I could watch Ryo-chan in this drama. And yep, I know Takizawa Hideaki *.*

    In Poland 'mother language' is Polish. But we teaching English at school... :)

    返信削除
  2. Yey, thanks!
    Do you like Kat-tun? :>
    And I join to followers in your Johnny's blog! I think it is good idea! ^.^ Always, when I want to check some news with my favourites Japanese bands, singers or actors I must search it in foreign site, because in polish isn't many information. Sad ;-;

    返信削除
  3. I like Jin Akanishi and Kamenashi Kazuya *w*

    And okay, I'm going to go to your blog! What should you write...? Hmm... I think you have more information about Japanese celebrates, so maybe you can wirte some news, you know...about new single, new drama, new performence? :>

    Good luck!

    返信削除
  4. Don't worry about it, I understand you are busy. I'm too, so I use computer only to check e-mail.

    And Japanese bands or singers are not popular in Poland. I know it, because I interesting of Japanese culture :)

    And I'm waiting for your articles ^.^ Take care!

    返信削除