2009年5月15日金曜日

Today's Kayukai

I went to Kayukai( volunteer work) tonight. I taught history a boy who is a 3 year student in junior high school. When we met for the first time, I did not talk so much. However, I can talk to him a lot now.
I usually teach a girl. Recently, she had been absented, but she came today. I was happy. However, I was talking Nichibun's friend, i did not talk to her. I hoped I should communicate more . Next time, I want to talk to her.
After the volunteer, I talked my friends and seniors. They were very kind and I enjoyed talking.Talking to other people is good thing because I can know many things from another point of view.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Just want to say 'hello', because I add you and join to your followers. I like your blog so much ^.^
    And I help with study some people, if they need it. I think it is good thing.

    返信削除