2009年5月8日金曜日

Essay2 How to improve PUK

I think PUK has many problems.
First, transportation to PUK is not good. I go to school by train and bus everyday. I tale the first train (at 6:09 a.m.) and when I get to Suizenji station (at 6:55 a.m.), I have to wait for the bus for about 40 minutes. If I take the second train, I can’t attend first period. However, I arrive at school at 8:00a.m.if I take the first train. This is very serious problem. Moreover, at night, there are few buses to go to the center of the city or to Suizenji station. So, I have to worry about the time of bus. However, transportation is not only PUK’s problem but also a problem of Kumamoto city bus companies. Therefore, we can’t improve this problem easily.
Second, the number of dishes on the menu and prices at the school cafeteria are not good. There only a few items that we can choose and they are not good, too. In addition, the prices are little expensive. So, when I don’t have much money, I can not buy lunch at the school cafeteria. PUK should reconsider their cafeteria’s menu and prices. More people would buy if they changed them.
Third, the air conditioning units are not good. I spend almost all my free time in the students’ lobby and PC rooms. In the morning, I arrive at school early, as I mentioned above. I have to wait to begin the first period for 40 minutes with hotness in summer and coldness in winter. If the AC units are switched on, it is not cool and warm. The PC room is very especially hot in summer regardless of air conditioners. PUK should lower the temperature setting of the air conditions. There are many problems in PUK. It is difficult to improve them. However, we should make these changes schools students can better study with improved conditions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿