2009年5月5日火曜日

In class

Week 2
I talked about my relatives with my friends. First, I will talk about my relatives.

My father
Appearance: He has black hair. He has double-edged eyes. He is 170cm.
Personality: He is a generous. He is kind, but sometimes egoistic.

My sister
Appearance: She has brown hair. she has double-edged eyes.
Personality: she is very kind. She is like mother(aunt?). She is funny. She always thinks about me.

Interview
I talked with Nao and Masami.

Nao's brother
Appearance: He is tall. He has very straight hair. his hair color is little brown. He has single-edged eyes.
Personality: optimism He is kind. He likes sports. He sometimes helps her.

Masami's mother
Appearance: She is a plump woman. She has black long hair. She is very short.
Personality: She is a very kind woman. unyielding

Report

Mai.I interviewed Mina.
Mina's mother
Appearance: she has short and black hair. Face is round.
Personality: She is 47 years old. When she got angry, she is horrifying.

Kazue interviewed Wakana.
Wakana's mother
Appearance: She has short hair. She is about 50.
Personality: She is gentle(kind). When Wakana does not study hard, She does not scold her.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿