2009年6月27日土曜日

Book review#8 The RUNAWAY PANCKE


Outline
There was once a family with seven children, and they were always hungry. One day, their mother made pancakes for breakfast. She tossed a pancake, up in the air and down again. However, the pancake didn’t want to be eaten. It jumped out of the pan and rolled out of the door. The family went running after it. The pancake rolled out of the gate and into road, faster and faster. A dog found the pancake and chased with the family. Then, a rabbit met the pancake and chased behind, too. In addition, a dock, a cat and a fox chased the pancake with the family. At last, the pancake reached in front of a pig’ s pen. The pig ate the pancake before the family and other animals came the pen.

Impression
I had known this story because some of my friends read the book and told me about the story. However, I had not known the end of the story. When I read the whole story, I thought the pig was scared. I think that this book is a kind of horror story. I can’t imagine that the pancake has a mind. It is very wonderful story.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿