2009年6月28日日曜日

Self introduction@my high school life


I will talk about my high school life. My high school's name is Tamana high school. There were 9 classes each grades when I was a student in this school. Today, I will talk about my memories.
1 st grade
I belonged to 1-6. This grade, I went to the school trip to Nagano and Tokyo. We skied in Nagano for 2 days. It was the first time for me skiing. After traveling Nagano, I stayed in Tokyo, Ryogoku. I went to Asakusa, Odaiba. I enjoyed very much.
2 nd grade
I belonged to 2-4. That winter, when I was running in the classroom, I slipped and I was dislocated my right shoulder.
3 rd grade
I belonged to 3-2. This year was "College entrance exam year". I studied hard, but I made many memories. After the extra lessons in the evening, I talked to my friends. Also, fun and games, I went to some concerts with my friends. When the last sports festival, we came together and carried on. I was a staff of the blue team, I stayed at the school, and did many things for the sports festival.
I enjoyed my high school life very much. Sometimes, I think that I want to be a high school student in this school again. I love my high school.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿