2009年7月13日月曜日

Book review#10 THE Flintstones in VIVA ROCK VEGAS


Outline
There is an alien. His name is the great Gazoo. He is a little short. He is green, and he has long nose. His space ship’s name was Observer. One day, his boss told Gazoo about his last job. He was the worst Observer on that ship. The boss said, “You will observe ‘love’ on Earth”. Then he came to Earth. He found two men there. He decided to observe these men’s love. These men’s names were Fred and Barney. They went to Bronto King, which is a restaurant. They meet two girls whose names were Betty and Wilma. Fred fell in love with Wilma.

Now, what will happen to them?

Impression

When I found this book, and saw the first page, I decided to read this book. The clincher was the Gazoo’s picture. His looks were funny. This story’s origin was a movie. I read this book, and I’m interested in this movie. If I have time to watch it, I want to try.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿