2009年7月14日火曜日

Book review#11 THE MAN WITH TWO SHADOW

Outline
There was a good couple who named Lettie and George. George was Lettie’s husband and he was a brave man. He loved the sea, and decided to travel to the Arctic on a ship called the Pioneer. Lettie was afraid when he told her, but she could not stop him. She decided to paint a picture of George before he left. Lettie put it on the wall. One day, a man named Vincent Grieve saw the picture and found it had changed. In this picture, George’s face was turned pale. The next day, George died.

Impression

In this time, I read a novel. This is the mystery. I could not imagine the conclusion. I could learn many unknown words by the book. However, I don’t like mystery novels. I like love stories. I am scared. Next time, I want to read a love story.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿