2010年1月17日日曜日

Moral dilemma

On December 10th, we discussed ‘Moral dilemma’. Members were Ayumi, Mami, Fumika, Hiroya, and I.
In this discussion, we thought the position of a father. My son and wife and I stayed our holiday in Bali, and we were in the airport. My son had marijuana in his bag and it was found by sniffer dog. Police officer asked me “whose bag is this?” I realized I had to answer, but the answer won’t be easy. I saw my wife in the corner of my eye, and she was about to step forward and claim it as her own. So, we discussed what we said. First, I thought that I would wait for my son’s answering, because he was 18 years old, and he knew what was good and what is wrong. Other people said that It was my son’s marijuana. The reason why they would say was lie was not good for my son, and if I protect for my son, he would feel guilty. However, Ayumi said that my idea was good. In this story, the person who has marijuana would killed or be jailed for life. So, we discussed the way no one would die. So, we decided that we would say “I don’t know”. However, the idea was refused by Jeff. So, we found another way. In this discussion, my wife was about to step forward. So, we decided to say “We all smoked marijuana”. If we said this phrase, police officer would confuse and doubt of all of us. My wife and I want to protect our son, but I want my son not lie. So, in this way, my son not only my wife and I have to in jail for our life or executed. We think this way is the best answer to the question that what we say.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿