2009年7月10日金曜日

Introduction myself to my host family

Dear host family
Hi! I am Reika. I’m happy to stay your home. Before my stay, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Reika. I am 19 years old. I am from Japan, Kumamoto. Kumamoto is located in southern part of Japan. Kumamoto is warm, so I could enjoy the summer in the US. However, I can not swim well, so I would refuse if you took me out.
For something completely different, I don’t like alone, so please talk to me. I like talking with my friends, and families. I have an older sister. So, I’m looking forward to meeting my host sisters.
By the way, I don’t like animals, for examples, dogs, cats, strange animals and so on. So, if you have any pets, I would feel scared. At that time, please help me.
My favorite food is chocolate. I want to eat US’s chocolate. Then, I am interested in foreign food. However, I can not eat hot food. In addition, I want to teach Japanese food. Please ask me about Japanese food.
I major English and Japanese language in the university. Especially, I am interested in teaching Japanese language to foreigners. So, I want to communicate with you in Japanese.
I can not get up in the morning, so wake me up. In the morning, I am in a bad humor because of sleepiness. I don’t dislike you. I am only sleepy. I am sorry if I say bad thing. Then, in the morning, I want to eat fruits and bread or serial. I have many bad sides, but thanks in advance. I look forward to seeing you. See you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿