2009年7月9日木曜日

My imagination story~love~

About a month ago, I walked into school. Suddenly, I collided with someone because while I was walking, I was reading a book. “I’m sorry!!” I apologized, but there was nobody there. I saw a guy walking away. “Who is he?” I wondered, but I kept on walking.
Two weeks later, I had already forgotten what had happened. I went to the school library to look for some interesting books. I looked at many book shelves and finally found a book which seemed very interesting. As I was reaching for the book. I found myself touching someone’s hand. I pulled my hand away. “I’m sorry!!” I apologized. When I looked up, I saw a very cool-looking boy. He said “Oh! You are the girl that ran into me in the hall.” His words took me back to that day. I felt that it was destiny that brought us together.
Since then, we became friends and talked once in a while. He was always on my mind. We exchanged e-ail address and often sent e-mails to each other. I noticed I was in love. At that point, I couldn’t look at him anymore. Then one day, I decided to tell him what I felt. I promised to meet him the next Sunday. At last, the day came. My heart was beating really fast. I told him what I felt. He listened to me. I said, “I want to go out with you.” His answer was OK. Telling someone how you feel is really difficult, but you have to do it if you want to be happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿